Friday, March 18, 2011

morphed is a funny word

Yes, I know it's two in the morning.  Welcome to my new favorite time to blog.  I'm slowly working on my revision for Fiction that's due tomorrow.  Just hit four thousand words.  It strikes me as funny in that odd way that when I originally wrote this piece it was an earnest attempt to write something happy, just for the sake of seeing whether or not I could.  And with this rewrite, it's morphed into one of the darkest things I've ever written.  Now, I don't have a very good perspective on it right now, so I could be overexaggerating (pet peeve) but it's making me sad.

Maybe listening to Bright Eyes isn't helping much.

Today is going to be a beautiful day.  A final for grammar, turning in this revision, and a friend date with Joel.  And then it's spring break.  How did that sneak up on us?

She said, "I think I'll go to Boston..."

1 comment: