Anyway, I thought I'd take a second to update those of you who care at all a little bit about my life and what's happening right now (literally, right this second):
- I'm drinking tea. Decaf Earl Grey, of course. Without milk, because I'm out. It's really a pity.
- I'm turning 22 next week. That sounds a lot older than 21 in my head and it's a little scary.
- I'm graduating from college in five weeks. That's a lot less scary.
- I live in a house with ten other women.
- The only reason this is ok:
- I have my own room.
- Also, I love them.
- I'm dating Joel.
- I like him a lot.
- I'm doing Nano again this year. Current wc: 12,022/50,000. I'm right on schedule.
- I'm kicking my sister's ass at scrabble.
- I'm listening to a playlist called "songs to throw yourself at."
- I'd rather be sleeping almost all of the time.
- I have almost nothing that looks like faith or God left in my life at this point.
- I am utterly and completely content with the above statement.
- My mug is now empty.