Thursday, September 30, 2010

Allyson

"Can you tell me about Iona?"

Thank you for asking that question, dear friend.  Thank you for drinking tea with me on the couch, for listening to stories, for being excited about green stones, for knowing that our God is good.  I love this.

I love last night and talking with Nate and Em about last year and right now and why things happen.

I love hearing about your plans, your ideal post-college life.  Don't let anyone tell you it won't work out, because they don't know you, they don't know your heart.  You'll save the world by being a waitress.  I know you will.  Your joy is contagious.

"God is just funny.  He's just so funny."

Preach.

1 comment:

  1. I love you SO SO MUCH ANNA. I feel so happy and special right now :) Our talk did wonders for my soul. Thank you for the encouragement. I am so excited to see where God takes you. It's going to be magical and wonderful and awesome. I love how you see the world. It's so uniquely beautiful, and I am blessed by it every day.

    You're the BEST!

    ReplyDelete