- First impressions mean little to nothing.
- Prayer is terrifying.
- My hands will always be cold.
- Friendship takes time (and time is spelled s-a-c-r-i-f-i-c-e).
- Surprises aren't all bad.
- It's very easy to exist without caffeine.
- Google is the most helpful.
- Music. Yes.
- Optimism feeds contentment.
- Fifty thousand isn't that many.
- Anyone can be a morning person with enough sleep.
- I love Harry Potter more than most things.
- Being patient sucks.
- Throwing Bible verses at problems is never a solution.
- I'm never by myself.
Monday, November 29, 2010
Wave goodbye, November
Things I've learned today, this week, this quarter: